Best Mortgage Rates In BC
3 Year Fixed 2.60%
5 Year Fixed 2.69%
10 Year Fixed 3.59%
*Get This Rate Now*
Some conditions apply. OAC. Rates may change without notice.
First Time Home Buyer
Congratulations on taking the first step on becoming a new home owner.
Steps to buying your first home.
1) Very important step. Get a pre-approval. Knowing what you can afford is the foundation when buying your first or any home. Without it you may spend time looking in areas and at houses that are currently not in your budget. Online calculators are a good resource but may not give you an accurate assessment. Your best bet is to call a mortgage professional like us. We will give you an accurate number based on your current situation.
2) Now you know what you can afford. The question becomes where should we live. If you're like most, you already have a good idea where you'd like to call home. If not, I suggest you make an area and home wish list from must haves to don't really care. A good start is, proximity to work or schools, must have or don't really care. Proximity to family, must have or don't really care. You get the idea. Off to step three. Nearly there.
3) You know what you can afford, you narrowed down an area all you need now is to find a home. This is when a realtor enters the process. You should sit down with them and go over what you're looking for. The more specific the better. Referrence your check list if you have to. We're so close. I can already see you in you house.
4) You've talked with the realtor and they know what you want. What now? Time to find your house. Remember to keep an open mind when looking at homes. What you think is ugly now can be a gem with some minor cosmetic work. Give us a call we can help you get the needed funds for the minor renovations. So so close.
5) You found it. Your perfect home. At this point you come back to us. We meet with you and finalize your financing.
You did it. You are now a home owner.
Apply now. It only takes 2 minutes. There is no obligation.
Bello Mortgage Corp.