Purchasing a home with zero down is the easiest way to buy your first home and start building equity. Now, although it may be the easiest way to enter the market it may not be for you. However, if you’ve ever answered yes to the following questions then you may want to look further into the possibility of buying your own home with nothing down.
1. Are you tired of renting?
2. Tired of moving every time your landlord sells the home you live in?
3. Find it hard to save money?
4. Feel the market always rises faster than you can save?
5. Have a good job, good credit but just can’t save enough for a down payment?
6. Don’t have a family member to help you out?
You’re not alone. Many people are in exactly your position.
They hate renting, paying someone else’s mortgage, can’t save fast enough…and they will continue to feel that way because they don’t know they can buy a home with zero down.
Just think, if you’re paying $1200/month in rent that is the equivalent of a $250,000 mortgage*. The only difference is, you’re paying down someone else’s mortgage and putting money in their pocket rather than yours.
If you’d like to know more about buying a home with zero down then please fill out the form below and someone will contact you within 24 hours.
*Based on a 25 year amortization and a 3.09 five year fixed rate.
Bello Mortgage Corp.